Friday, October 15, 2010

waste of time

I think I have mental problems when it comes being annoyed. Thats the the first step right? admit that you have a problem. I can get to the point where I can't even look at a person. For instance...I mega loathe jumping photos, and the people in them. (pretty powerful huh?) You know these pictures, where people get in a line, count 1...2...3...JUMP! Idiots. I am all for capturing action moments if it is genuine. But whats the point of this? I have been part of these jumping photos and in my mind I am literally jumping into a volcano. Jumping moments should never be captured, if you ever even think about taking a jumping picture...just throw your camera on the ground and jump on it. Ha, take a photo of that. I hate music shout outs during a song. "For the hottest hip-hop and R&B tracks visit ihiphopdistribution.com!" Thanks for ruining this song with your obnoxious voice, that's really want I want to do is visit your wack site. O great, get creative with it now...auto tune this bullshit to make it sound better. really helping your cause. past two sentences are heavily dosed with sarcasm if you couldn't tell. somebody made a great song and you cant create a fingerpaint...so you result in ruining theirs; slick move asshole. I also hate getting calls prior to 7am. Think for one second...am I really awake at this hour, and if so...will I be coherent enough to answer your question. doubt it. who is awake and ready to rock pre-sunrise. 12% of the nation...think I high balled that one. I don't care who you are...but when I see you show up on my caller-ID...silencio. go to bed. Have movie ticket prices skyrocketed? Matinee is 7 bucks. I thought they were like 4dollars. damn economy/inflation/government/greedy bastards. Ever go to the gym and see out of shape personal trainers? let me get on their plan. 2 weeks in the doughnut shop I could look like you? where do I sign? I am going to buy what you are selling because it works so nicely for you. Anybody have DVD players that wont let you skip the previews. I get this stop hand in the corner...All I see is the soup nazi holding his hand up with a steaming bowl of No skip for you! I mean really...this little $20 dvd player is going to prevent me from the menu screen. I have been beat by a tiny black box. Glad I have a college degree.

Pure bliss...lets lower that heart rate...I know my adrenaline is pumping. I think I have back sweat.

Wiz Khalifa - Know your name


Kid Cudi - Maniac...yo prep the textual shout out on the video. HA classic


Phoenix - Run Run Run


Lets hit for the cycle eh...prep the 4 banger
La Roux - In for the Kill [Remix] (Ft. Kanye West)