Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Petty Change

Why the hell do parking meters only accept quarters. What am I supposed to do with my silvers?! This idea is horse shit. What am I supposed to do with all my change now, wrap it? Bum it? I feel like a pack rat, my ash tray is full of nickels and dimes. The silvers are the worst; pennies are copper, individuals, good look. Nickels are fat…gross. Dimes are small and skinny always falling in between the cushions, annoying. I don’t even like looking at them. I hate parking meters. I now see why free parking is the best spot on monopoly, I don’t need the jackpot; just take my Roosevelts and Jeffersons. Low key heated.


2 smiles today. One for the Nickel, and one for the Dime. I have found the best Kool-aid combo. Ice Blue Raspberry and Blastin Berry Cherry. Mix these together and it is pure bliss, the color is entrancing, the taste is indescribable. Go pour yourself a glass. Secondly, for you slow jam love bugs. Audio Push – Up N Down. I don’t know much about these people, but they worth your time. No metaphors here…just listen to them.



Plug in People