Monday, August 30, 2010

Water Logged

I got water in my ear, and couldn't get it out. Turned into an ear infection. I hate my life. I was in the Willamette River (Heads up people it might as well be a nuclear waste plant on the river bed) Let me paint this picture for you...I am sitting in traffic in an intersection with water in my ear and a biker passes me. This is the most painful thing that can happen on the road. Here this biker is going green and getting to their destination quicker than myself. So, I am slower and killing the earth. shit. I want to find a good ab workout, Clemens is going to jail (Baseball blows) Paris Hilton is going to jail (who cares). I have just come to the realization that I have OCD. My contacts in my phone must have first and last name even if it is my family. Like I have more than one Mom and Dad (idiotic) yet it says Mom Winkler and Dad Winkler. Odd to me. Likewise for my itunes, everything has artist, song title, tract number, and album artwork. I need to be on meds. Classic Pill Popper

Song choice of the day: there is two! don't freak out peep both, cop 'em, load 'em, drop 'em, whatever you please. Let your hair down and get you tip top tunes on...yip yip yeee!

Lauryn Hill - Repercussions


Chiddy Bang - Fresh Like Us